Friday, July 29, 2016

Dream Girls or Dream Boobs

Some of you may be thinking - dream boobs, what the heck is she thinking??

When I was at that meeting last week, the day I found out, my friend said something about getting dream boobs.  It kinda stuck with me.   Then I went to Orlando the very next day for a Stella & Dot conference.  What better place to be after getting news like that?  I was with 3,000 super happy, positive ladies and a few men.  I was able to see girls I haven't seen since my move to Denver a year ago.  And got more support then I ever dreamed of.

One of the girls wanted me to come up with a phrase or # that she could text me or I her so I knew she was thinking of me.  I wouldn't to respond if I wasn't in the mood to chat but I would know she was thinking of me.  Or I could text it to her if I needed a pick me  up or was just having a bad day.  There was a small group that was in on this idea.  Right away I knew it would be #dreamboobs.

After thinking about it, dream boobs can mean  cancer free boobs or nice brand new boobs.  And the best part is it makes me smile.  So when my sister suggested I start a place to keep track of my thoughts and feelings, dream boobs seemed appropriate for that too.  Going with a theme here :)

While at the conference in Orlando we got to see the new fall line (it's amazing) and a new engravable was launched.  I got 2 and will give you 3 guesses what I had engraved on them.  Here are the mock ups.  I can't wait for them to arrive with the rest of my goodies tomorrow.  Want your own? visit my {e-botuqie} (sorry for the shameless plug - insurance doesn't cover everything so every dollar helps)





No comments:

Post a Comment