Friday, September 9, 2016

Enough

I'm not sure where I found this and I don't know who wrote it. Wasn't me, but I read this from time to time. It's a reminder that will never get old. One that was valid before all this and somewhat even more important now.  Thought I would share it.  

You are enough.
Today, tomorrow, and every day thereafter.
You are perfectly adequate, without needing to change a single thing about yourself.
This doesn’t mean that you aren’t allowed to want to grow, evolve or improve.
It doesn’t mean you don’t have flaws.
It means you are worthy of love.
It means that you deserve to love yourself in spite of your imperfections. 
No matter who you are, where you’re from, or what you have been through, you are deserving of love. 
Be kind to yourself.
You are only human. 
Forgive and let live. 
Let in the love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment