Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Keep it Going!

Surgery day again tomorrow.  They will be taking 10 more lymph nodes to test and I will also get my chemo port put in place.  I am always a few days behind on posts but that helps me process the information before I write about it.  I will fill you in on surgery and the meeting with the fertility folks this morning at the end of the week. 

In the meantime, here is more shopping fun!

Stella & Dot's sister company, Keep Collective also has items to support Bright Pink this month. Create a bracelet or key tag that is as unique as you.  Tell your story or grab a gift some one brave woman you know that is fighting against cancer.  

Use the link below to see all items supporting Bring Pink

Add caption
Real men wear pink too!  The uni-sex black silicone keeper and the pink ribbon are the perfect way for any guy to show his support!



Shop my online Keep event and create your bracelet { here }

No comments:

Post a Comment