Friday, October 7, 2016

Shop for a Cause


Three years ago this month, I became a Stylist with Stella & Dot selling jewelry and accessories.  Not only has this given me the opportunity to meet some amazing women, it also allows me to earn some additional income.  My Stella girls have been nothing short of amazing since my diagnosis.  In fact, less then 24 hours from the finding out my biopsy results, I was on a plane headed to our annual conference.  It was hard to forget the news I had just learned, but the girls were there for me in every way possible.  Hugs and laughs when I needed them.  

What could be better than a guilt-free shopping spree? In my humble opinion, nothing. These 3 fantastic pieces support breast cancer awareness. Stella & Dot has partnered with Bright Pink. Their mission is to save women's lives from breast & ovarian cancer by empowering them to live proactively at a young age.

My everyday arm party right now!  

Love this simple Wishing necklace!
** This weekend only Save $25 when you spend $100.  No code needed!  Use link below for details! Some exclusions apply. **

Check out my online shopping event { here } 

Fabulous Breast Cancer Boutique

This October help me help others and Shop for a Cause!  


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment