Sunday, August 7, 2016

#2 and the love


I got the call on Friday and the results from the second biopsy came back more cancer.  Honestly, I kinda knew that would be the case.  Good news is it is the same boob as before.  I will meet with the surgeon on Thursday.  Hopefully, the genetic test results will be back by then and we can finalize a treatment plan.

I was away again this weekend.  I was able to meet to ladies who inspire and motivate with the best of them.  It was such an honor really. 


Jessica Herrin author and founder of Stella & Dot telling me "You got this"
Danielle Render loved #dreamboobs


I came home to a mailbox full of cards and a few packages (an awesome Be Brave hat, an envelope full of photos and a basket of PA goodies).   And to top it all off, my gym is going to host a fundraiser bootcamp just before my surgery.  I am feeling very loved today. 

All my boxes
PA goodies - Tastykakes, peanut chews, salt water taffy

Best gym poster ever!
It's kinda crazy when something like this happens, the people who step up and other that you would want to be there and they just aren't.  I am trying not to think to much about those people.  Because I have so many wonderful people pulling for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment