Monday, August 29, 2016

Where Strength Lives

So about Friday night at {Blunt Force}...it was beyond amazing.  So many gym friends, other friends and new friends. We had so much fun.  It was a great workout.  Some great prizes were given out.  My {Stella & Dot} sisters sent out some jewels to be raffled off too.  That was another surprise.  Happy Hour was pretty good too :)  I will update with more pictures when I get them!  I know this is a short one but I am really having trouble with words for this group of people and how they have helped me.  

Best.Gym.Ever.

Gym Family

So lucky to have this fab lady in my life
That time they put me on the spot in front of everyone
Stella & Dot goodies




Great turn out!

Gym besties.  They did 200+ burpees for me


Fake tattoos





Happy Hour!

Feeling awkward

No comments:

Post a Comment